Sunset Valley Empty World
04-01-2013, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2013 05:25 PM by Sookielee.)
The Sims 3 Base Sunset Valley Empty World

Sunset Valley has always been one of my favorite neighborhoods and I love building in it. I decided to create an empty SSV, so I could start a new blank world to build in as I wanted too. This does require Patch 1.50

I have added all addresses, Beautiful Vista's and Lot Value to each of the lot in CAW to be exactly like the original World. One change is I deleted the dome beside where the Science Center used to be and made a community lot there instead. The Space Shuttle and Airport are still behind where the Military lot used to be. I did preserve most all of the Fishing lots, including the waterfall lot.

Any spawners that were on lots have been deleted with the lots, but all spawners that were in the world are still present. The exception is the fishing spots that were left in the world. This does mean that the Death Fish and Robot fish are not present.

Enjoy!

Sims3Pack File: Install via the Launcher

.7z  Sookielee_SSV_Empty.7z (Size: 50.17 MB / Downloads: 1620)

Exchange Link
Download From the Exchange - Please Recommend too Happy_32x32

This is a world file and will show up when you select New Game

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2013, 10:08 AM
RE: Sunset Valley Empty World
Cool, Sookie! Got it.
04-02-2013, 01:23 PM
I hope you enjoy building in it.
04-03-2013, 06:14 AM
Simmers are going to love this hood, Sookie. It is one of my favorites of all of them. Good job!You rock
04-03-2013, 08:23 AM
Thank-you Judy. I am now off to Twinbrooks.
04-05-2013, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2013 01:15 AM by BlueIsis.)
Thanks for this world, just what I needed.
But yesterday I hit a problem and wonder if anyone else has had this happen, I placed the Stone Throw Greenhouse community lot and when my sim visited it, there were all these white boxes spawning on top of each other all over the place. I have not deleted anything from my game, so wonder what is causing this.

Ok I think it's the Greenhouse lot that is causing the problem, I placed it in Hidden Springs and it has started generating these boxes and if you click on them it says missing object and gives a long error code number.
04-06-2013, 10:43 AM
This is such a great idea Sookie, I have them all now and looking forward to playing them!
04-06-2013, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2013 11:39 AM by Sookielee.)
There still seems to be some glitches with the Greenhouse lot and its items. I had the game replace items on the lot even though they are in my game, when it was made by someone else. You can post at the main site in the Forum there under Technical issues with Store content. Have you uninstalled the greenhouse and downloaded it again, since it was first released? EA did have to patch it.

I am glad you like them Janet, enjoy making your own worlds
04-06-2013, 02:57 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2013 03:05 PM by tontrin.)
Again, a very nice job Sookielee. Flower_32x32

(04-05-2013 08:09 PM)BlueIsis Wrote:  Ok I think it's the Greenhouse lot that is causing the problem, I placed it in Hidden Springs and it has started generating these boxes and if you click on them it says missing object and gives a long error code number.

On the note of the greenhouse, BueIsis, I had to re-download mine as well, three times!!! You'll want to make sure after you uninstall the greenhouse, if you're going to re-download as Sookie suggested, that you go through everything in your launcher and look for items still showing installed from the greenhouse and uninstall them separately. It's a big pain, but that was what I had to do, a couple of times, to make it possible to download and re-install the new version of the greenhouse and have things show up in the greenhouse that was already in my game. It was a big pain (Oh, I guess I said that twice; oh well, having to fix things that go wonky in this game makes me a bit wonky. Laughtingoutloud_32x32 ). It would be so nice if, in the launcher, there were some way to sort by item, world, etc., so you did not have to look through everything you have installed in order to uninstall something.
04-10-2013, 04:31 PM
Thank you very much, i knwo is a lot of effort and i am glad someone does it :D great work
04-10-2013, 05:14 PM
Your welcome Lo0vo0. I hope you enjoy building in all of the empty worlds.

Also Welcome to CS3.
04-10-2013, 06:52 PM
Why can't I download it? It says the archive is corrupted :( Gaah I want it so bad! :(
04-10-2013, 07:17 PM
Sorry you are having trouble mysimspiration. It sounds like your download got messed up. You need to try downloading the file again. I did download it and was able to extract it with out any issues. Corruption does occasionally occur during download and I am sorry.
04-24-2013, 01:33 AM
(04-01-2013 01:41 PM)Sookielee Wrote:  Sunset Valley has always been one of my favorite neighborhoods and I love building in it. I decided to create an empty SSV, so I could start a new blank world to build in as I wanted too. This does require Patch 1.50

Sookielee, I was hoping maybe you could help me. I did read the informational thread located here, and I've followed all of the instructions. The world /seems/ to download fine in my Launcher, it appears in the downloads folder, et al, but it doesn't show up as an option to chose when I want to create a new world.

I've deleted it and followed through the steps three times now and it's still not loading -- I never imagined I'd find anything so frustrating because I want it so bad!

Any additional advice?

Thanks in advance,
Jim
04-24-2013, 08:01 AM
Rottnartist, Welcome to CS3. Sorry you are having problems getting SSV Empty installed. This files has to be installed via the Launcher whether you download the 7z from here or get the world at the Exchange.

1. The Sims3Pack file should be extracted and placed in My Documents/ Electronic Atrs/ The Sims 3/ Downloads.
(You can just extract it to your desktop, then navigate your way to where your The Sims 3 folder is and open the Downloads folder. Once you have the Downloads Folder opened, just grab the SunsetValleyEmpty.sims3pack and drop it in that folder.

2. Start the Launcher and select Downloads from the left Menu (right below Welcome) and scroll until you see the file names Sunset Valley Empty. Check that and install.

If you are still having issues or If I misunderstood what you were having trouble with, please let us know.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
TS3 EP06 Showtime Starlight Shores World Empty Sookielee 6 9,785 09-12-2013 08:22 PM
Last Post: tontrin
TS3 EP07 Supernatural Moonlight Falls World Empty Sookielee 16 12,106 09-12-2013 05:36 PM
Last Post: Sookielee
TS3 EP03 Late Night Bridgeport World Empty Sookielee 16 12,066 08-09-2013 08:14 AM
TS3 EP05 Pets Appaloosa Plains World Empty Sookielee 2 6,527 04-09-2013 11:19 AM
TS3 EP02 Ambitions Twinbrook World Empty Sookielee 7 7,048 04-06-2013 07:21 PM
Last Post: lainey

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Disclaimers

This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.

Custom Sims 3 is not responsible for the content or opinions posted by its members and can not guarantee or warranty any downloads Please use them at your own risk