Moonlight Falls World Empty
04-10-2013, 10:30 AM
TS3 EP07 Supernatural Moonlight Falls World Empty

The Supernatural world Moonlight Falls with all buildings and Fog removed. The spawners and fishing spots are intact. I exported this with the default lighting from CAW, so the world would not look so gloomy. I hope you enjoy making it your own and building your neighborhood.

Download from The Exchange
Moonlight Falls Empty @ the exchange

Archived Sims3Pack file: Extract and install via Launcher

.7z  Sookielee_MFallsEmpty.7z (Size: 42.61 MB / Downloads: 950)

This is a world and you will find it when you select New Game.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2013, 02:26 AM
RE: Moonlight Falls World Empty
do u need supernatural to use it?
04-12-2013, 08:08 AM
Yes you must have supernatural installed to use this world.
05-20-2013, 07:46 AM
Thank you for this as I can now make this a combination of Bridgeport, Moonlight Falls, Sunset Valley and Alapaloosa (sorry for the bad spelling)
06-26-2013, 04:42 PM
Helo Sookielee,
Dashboard accuses package corrupted in the Moonlight Falls Empty World.
I would like to install, but now I am afraid detrimental to my saves.
What should I do?
Sorry my English.
celleste
06-26-2013, 05:40 PM
I am rather confused. Dashboard does not look at World files or sims3pack files. I know Custard (Sims3Pack Cleaner @ MTS) does and it has a glitch that shows all world files to be corrupt when they are not.

I have had this same empty version in my game since I completed it and have not had any issues. I have also not heard from anyone else that has.
06-26-2013, 07:24 PM
(06-26-2013 05:40 PM)Sookielee Wrote:  I am rather confused. Dashboard does not look at World files or sims3pack files. I know Custard (Sims3Pack Cleaner @ MTS) does and it has a glitch that shows all world files to be corrupt when they are not.

I have had this same empty version in my game since I completed it and have not had any issues. I have also not heard from anyone else that has.

Sorry, I confused the name of the application.
Dashboard not accused but the Clean Up Sims3packs.
See the picture. Does it have problem?

[Image: kyvi.jpg]
06-26-2013, 09:36 PM
Worlds are packages that contain other packages. Most of the time this is not something you want, so that was coded to be called Corrupt. According to the comments in the thread, there wasn't any good way to prevent a world from being called corrupt without also leaving an opening for actual corrupt packages to slip through. So worlds are always going to have a red highlight, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's corrupt.

Keeping backups of any save that you care about, preferably in a safe place, is always wise anyway. But this should not cause any issues.
06-26-2013, 10:10 PM
(06-26-2013 09:36 PM)Ghost Wrote:  Worlds are packages that contain other packages. Most of the time this is not something you want, so that was coded to be called Corrupt. According to the comments in the thread, there wasn't any good way to prevent a world from being called corrupt without also leaving an opening for actual corrupt packages to slip through. So worlds are always going to have a red highlight, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's corrupt.

Keeping backups of any save that you care about, preferably in a safe place, is always wise anyway. But this should not cause any issues.

Thanks for the guidance.

I was happy! :)
Now I will install the worlds created by you.

Hugs for you Flower_32x32
06-27-2013, 08:46 AM
Thank-you ghost for clarifying what is going on with worlds in Custard.

Celleste I am so happy that you can feel safe installing this empty world. Have much fun building!
07-06-2013, 11:22 PM
I registered just to download this :D Looks awesome! :-p thanks!
07-07-2013, 09:13 AM
I am happy you like it DJShocker. Moonlight Falls is one of my personal favorites and with the default lighting instead of the way the world is with Supernatural, I love it even more. Have a blast making it your own.
08-29-2013, 10:33 PM
Thanks Sookielee, I am hoping this world will be less dreary now the lighting defaults have been altered by you. I have been finding some worlds so dark that the beauty of the world is diminished and so cannot be played or enjoyed.
08-30-2013, 08:00 AM
Moonlight Falls is one of my favorite worlds but I had the same complaints as you lainey. I hope this one works for you.
08-30-2013, 01:23 PM
One of these days when I have time I'm going to have to use this world, as I also really like this one, but the way they had all the buildings laid out in the original had me very confused and I had a hard time finding where everything was and remembering it. It was strange because all the other worlds I had memorized in no time. I would love to lay it all out myself in a way that makes more sense to my brain so I'll be able to remember, and I do hope to have time eventually to do that. I guess it's something to look forward to when I get the time. Happy_32x32

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
TS3 EP06 Showtime Starlight Shores World Empty Sookielee 6 9,778 09-12-2013 08:22 PM
Last Post: tontrin
TS3 EP03 Late Night Bridgeport World Empty Sookielee 16 12,050 08-09-2013 08:14 AM
Last Post: Sookielee
The Sims 3 Base Sunset Valley Empty World Sookielee 19 14,725 08-02-2013 07:43 AM
TS3 EP05 Pets Appaloosa Plains World Empty Sookielee 2 6,516 04-09-2013 11:19 AM
TS3 EP02 Ambitions Twinbrook World Empty Sookielee 7 7,040 04-06-2013 07:21 PM
Last Post: lainey

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Disclaimers

This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.

Custom Sims 3 is not responsible for the content or opinions posted by its members and can not guarantee or warranty any downloads Please use them at your own risk