Gossip Girl Sims
06-15-2013, 11:35 AM
The Sims 3 Base Gossip Girl Sims
Hey guys!

I was wondering if anyone had or was willing to create some Gossip Girl Sims (namely Blair, Chuck, Nate, Dan and Serena).
I found the ones attached, and they're really good (especially Chuck), but they're for Sims2, and Sims2 doesn't work on Mountain Lion :/
The ones I did find for Sims3 don't really look like them and I have tried to make them myself but I'm really no good at it.

Thank you Happy_32x32

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2013, 02:06 PM
RE: Gossip Girl Sims
Welcome to Custom Sims Ellipsisms. Happy_32x32

If you don't mind waiting I'd like to give it a go. I've been buried with a lot of real life lately, so I'm working on sims as I go, but it's slow and it will be a while.
06-15-2013, 04:37 PM
(06-15-2013 02:06 PM)tontrin Wrote:  Welcome to Custom Sims Ellipsisms. Happy_32x32

If you don't mind waiting I'd like to give it a go. I've been buried with a lot of real life lately, so I'm working on sims as I go, but it's slow and it will be a while.

Thank you Happy_32x32

No, I don't mind, I'd love to see the result. I wish I had talent at creating Sims but I'm really not good with people's faces.
06-15-2013, 05:18 PM
Sounds good. Flower_32x32

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Z6-smile Celebrity Sims Request- Gossip Girl!! ggxoxo 6 2,387 01-22-2013 09:56 AM
Last Post: CD43

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Disclaimers

This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.

Custom Sims 3 is not responsible for the content or opinions posted by its members and can not guarantee or warranty any downloads Please use them at your own risk