Isla Paradiso Empty
07-16-2013, 11:17 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2013 08:29 AM by Sookielee.)
TS3 EP 10 Icon Isla Paradiso Empty

An Empty version of the Island Paradise world Isla Paradiso. All of the hidden islands are still hidden, the dive lots are still intact as they appear in the EP10 version. I also left all the ports, beaches and a couple of the fishing spots.

I hope you enjoy building your own paradise!

Download from the exchange:
Isla Paradiso Empty

Download from Here:

.7z  Sookielee_IslaParadisoEmpty.7z (Size: 57.26 MB / Downloads: 1521)

Dive Lot Pictures: the distant view underwater does not look the same as it does in the EP version, but that is due to the limitations of CAW with dive lots.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: Isla Paradiso Empty
Thanks!
07-17-2013, 11:14 PM
This is great, thank you!! Flower_32x32 flowers for you Happy_32x32
07-18-2013, 07:16 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2013 08:30 AM by Sookielee.)
You are both welcome. I hope you both enjoy building in this empty version. I know I already am!

Edit: I have added the archived file so you can download the sims3pack from here.
07-18-2013, 12:32 PM
Thank you very much!
07-18-2013, 03:09 PM
You are very welcome moodysim. Enjoy!
07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Z5-biggrin RE: Isla Paradiso Empty
Thanks so much for this great world! It was one of my first thoughts of getting it w/o everything, fantastic work! Have a great week-end!
07-19-2013, 11:09 AM
What can you tell me about routing? It will be the same? Question_32x32
07-19-2013, 11:48 AM
Yes the routing is the same as it is in the original world. I did not do anything to it. Sorry. If you know of or find an issue that really needs to be corrected let me know and I will see about creating a new version.
07-19-2013, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2013 12:22 PM by phoenixc.)
You played original IP? You didn't found anything wrong about routing? I'm not a native English speaker and it's very dificult to me explain in that language...
I will try to give you an example:
Two ports one next to the other. Each of them has attached a houseboat. Moving a character from one House to the other, first he gets in the water (at the port of departure) and then exits the water (between the two lots) and goes to the new port, and then in the new House. It's normal?
The lots are side by side.
Also, at each intersection of the way the game freezes for a sec or 2. When the sims is moving, every minute game freezes the same.

A have a CC world updated for IP and the animation is fluid... it's about routing isn't ?

On many sites, everybody is confuse... I know, there are many bugs and issue in the new EP, but the routing make the game to run jerkily...

I apologize, it's not a reproach to you, but just a request for help ... not only for me but for the sims community.

I love you for tthis empty world, but without fix the routing will be the same doesn't mather what building I will use...

It will be better to make a new version if IP world.
07-19-2013, 03:55 PM
I will go into my CAW file and have a look and see if there is anything I can do to fix these issues. I can't promise anything, but if I can make it better I will. Then I will upload a new version with the fixes.

Than You for letting me know about this and doing your best to explain in english.
07-20-2013, 12:23 AM
They are reported roachs spawner that are undeground, on the lots where was the resorts (especially lot resort on the beach). In active game it is possible to be removed or disposed only when mosquitoes are active and only if you are the owner of the lot (in buy mods with TestingCheatsEnable and buy debug enabled and a swimmpool builded to see underground). Maintenance staff remains blocked because they cannot finish the job. You can check out these spawners?

I apologize if these requests seem naughty.
07-20-2013, 08:49 AM
I actually did check out the Hobart's Hideaway for all the roaches. I know this glitch all to well as I am working to get that resort to 5 stars (4.5 right now woohoo). I could not find any spawners underground at all in CAW or EIG. I did bulldose that lot, so anything with that lot should have been removed.

I will see about taking another look just in case I missed something.
08-07-2013, 05:58 AM
Thank for this! Now I will put there all bunny holes from Sunlit Tides :D And houses and other lots also :x

thank you! ^_^
08-07-2013, 09:18 AM
So glad you like and that you have such a wonderful plan for it.

Oh and Welcome to Custom Sims

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Disclaimers

This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.

Custom Sims 3 is not responsible for the content or opinions posted by its members and can not guarantee or warranty any downloads Please use them at your own risk